Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
How I wish I had heard of Springbok before I used a \'traditional\' estate agent!
My property was on the market for five weeks with a local agent. During this time I had no viewings whatsoever.
I then changed to Springbok and the first viewing was the day after my listing appeared on the internet. Prospective buyers are \'vetted\' to ensure that they are in a position to buy which ensures no time-wasters. Within four weeks I had accepted an offer on my property and am due to exchange contracts in the next few days.
I have already recommended Springbok to two people who are considering selling.
The staff are friendly, professional and overall amazing. They are in touch every couple of days to keep the seller up to date with any developments and they turned what could have been a stressful time into almost a pleasure.
Use them!!!!
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 06, 2012
Tracey, Thank you so much for your kind review. I t has been such a pleasure working with you and we really do wish you the best of luck with everything - all the team at Springbok Properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square