Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
My partner and I recently sold our flat on Newbridge road with Andrews. Rosie, who was our agent, did a fantastic job. She was very quick putting all our details online and advertising our property in their window and we got visits within a few days and accepted an offer the same week. We were unlucky to lose our buyer and had to put it back on the market and she then found again a new buyer within days. Although the whole process was rather bumpy and stressful because of various solicitor paperwork issues and buyer\'s requests, Rosie was very helpful and proactive and managed to keep the whole chain together until completion. I would strongly recommend Andrews for the sale of a property and also Kelly Simms for the mortgage advice and house insurance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 17! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 17