Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
I\'ve been a tenant in one of their properties for two years and one time my power went in my house during the weekend and since they did not give me an emeergency contact telephone number to ring I was stranded as I did not have the landlord\'s number as well.

I had to look for electricians myself to do the repairs and when I contacted them on Monday, I was told to hand in the invoices for the works.
The landlord refused to pay the whole bill but part of it as he stated that I should have asked the electricians to do part of the job and contacted the the agency to look for another electrician who could have been cheaper.

I even spoke to the manager but he was rude and didn\'t even listen to me basically he was on the landlord\'s side so even though I paid the bill, I never really got all of my money back and I was very unhappy with this outcome.

I don\'t understand how they treat their loyal tenants with such disrespect. I will be moving out of the property soon and won\'t recommend the agency to anyone as they do not have good customer service and treat people horribly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Seekers Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Seekers Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Seekers Estate Agents Office 1