Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
"Life made easy"

This time we had a very different experience whilst looking for a place to live. Dominic was very straight forward, he showed us 2 properties that he judged suitable for us according to our requirements & budget, he did not try to sell us something that we did not want. Once we saw a VERY NICE flat we decided to put down an offer and Dominic called the landlord in front of us to discuss the offer (this really shows transparency).

The way the letting process was conducted from start to finish, changed the impression I had about the industry and this was thanks to Dominic. We really think you are a role model and other estate agents and even your closest competitors have something to learn from you. I really think that Dominic's friendly and transparent approach made all the difference and this gave us confidence to close the deal.

The agency fees were reasonable, I was happy to pay for them considering the high level of service we received from the Agent¢â‚¬Â¦. I mean from this Superior Agent.

We would like to let you know that we are very happy enjoying our new home!
Highly recommended ¢â‚¬Å“Agent¢â‚¬Â!