Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
My partner and I went into the shop to ask for the details of a property that we were interested in that we had seen in the window. The lady we spoke to was in my opinion very oppressive
She ordered us to sit down asked for name, address mobile and home number and email address. I questioned her as to why she insisted on all of this information and she said our clients need all of this or she could not give us the details. I said i would like to know a few things about the property first as we not even be interested so she had no need to take all of these details yet. My partner gave her all of the addresses info she had requested much to my dismay. She then asked for mine i said no.
I felt she tried to put us on the back foot as soon as we walked not the shop and would definitely not deal with her again.
The agent could have been polite and accommodating rather than oppressive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Branch