Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012
I approached Thomas Morris at the early stages of a matrimonial split to get our house valued and was dealt with by David Price. His integrity and honesty impressed me from the outset as rather than agreeing to value a house that was really outside of their geographical area of expertise, David referred me to a local agent via the homesale network, Bradshaw's who contacted me in no time and attended the property. They were most professional and prompt in their response. David also recommended the services of Partners Financial to assist me with my mortgage needs and I have dealt with Clare Sarginson. I have found Clare to be knowledgeable, helpful and has gone out of her way to help me with matters regarding my purchase even outside of her remit. She also recommended Thomas Morris conveyancing and in turn I have subsequently arranged my mortgage, house, contents & life assurance through Partners Financial as well as instructing Thomas Morris Conveyancing for my purchase needs. I have found keeping the arrangements all under the ¢â‚¬ËœThomas Morris' umbrella has proved invaluable for me and all parties involved have been most helpful, professional and reassuring. I would not hesitate to recommend any of the professional services Thomas Morris provides and this is more specifically down to the above mentioned individuals' attention.
By: Simon
Nov 07, 2012
Dear Caroline Prtchard
THANKS for trusting us with so much of your business; it really is appreciated by all of us-including our Home Sale Network colleagues in Cambridge.
I've passed on your comments to the team at St.Neots and hope that we will continue to be able to help you in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots