Nov 05,2012
By: 'Antoine Pare'
Nov 05,2012
Sajeev was very polite and keen to help. But I would say that there are quite a lot of problems with going through the applications.

What is the point of being asked by your agent to send all my details (ID, bank, ...) when just a few days later I have to do it again with the credit check company.
I would have rather have the agent sending my details to the credit check company or just send it only once to the credit check company.

At the end, my boss had to fill twice the same paper. And has been asked by two different persons to do it. Plus called on the phone to confirm. This is a bit too much really. When dealing with my employer, you should reduce the amount of communication to the minimum.

ludlowthompson