Nov 04,2012
Nov 04,2012
Wow what a difference in Acorn this year! There have been many trials and tribulations during my the past 11 years. My point of contact has always been via Peckham Rye Branch. So, you can imagine I have dealt with many agents during this time. I am very pleased to say that Karl Thomas has without any doubt been the most helpful and professional, even persuading me this year to opt for a trial period of having my property managed. So we will see how that goes! He has gone the extra mile, he an absolute professional, crosses the eyes and dots the T\'s!! My only concern now is that he will move on because he clearly is destined for bigger things in his career. Head office also seems to have improved with regards to the paperwork too. My suggestion would be to have Karl head up a training programme within the group.

So well done Acorn... finally!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 4! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 4