Dec 10,2009
Dec 10,2009
It's hard to begin describing how poor my experience with Ludlow Thompson has been. To cut a long story short, avoid this greedy, deceitful, bullying company if you possibly can.

Amongst other things (and there are many):

- We were lied to by the agent who let the property we occupy. He told us that a huge patch of damp in the ceiling of a bedroom would be fixed within days, even trying to bring forward our moving in date. We demanded that repairing it be made a "special requirement" on our tenancy agreement.

3 months later, it still hasn't been fixed. The room is unliveable and dangerous.

- After problems with the boiler in our house, the agency (presumably) sent around a technician who fixed the heating. Ludlow Thompson then apparently slapped a
By: maszynistka
Nov 05, 2010
Haha, I was also told that my future landlord doesn't live in UK.... few days later, when discussing one issue with an agent she forgot about what she previously told us saying "This afternoon I will meet with the landlord". "OOhhh, does he live here?" "ekhmmm, with his son"..... no comment!
By: MC
Feb 16, 2010
I have had similar experiences to this and have been told outr landlady lives in America. I have no idea whether this is true or not but the mould that was supposed to be cleaned from our house was left for 3 months! Avoid at all cost!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House