Nov 04,2012
Nov 04,2012
Avoid at all Costs, If I could give a minus score I would.
Rented my home out last year as my wife had offer of dream job abroad and we had lots of offers from different agents.
I was new so decided on management for experienced help.
Stated as it was our home and had recently been refurbished we in no way wanted DSS tenants.
Received deposit and first rent and all seemed fine but 2nd months did not arrive and had to chase, eventually received 15 days later (20 days late) with excuse of standing order problems.
Had to chase again 3rd month and then rent stopped, I claimed on insurance only to find Albany had taken out policy in their name and not mine and took their fees from insurance payments.
Then the lies came out, Albany had made the tenancy out in peoples names to get past the reference checks and allowed them to sublet to people looking to claim benefit without me knowledge, they then transfered the agreement over to persons trying to claim and let guarantor walk away.
This has been to court 3 times because of the mess Albany made and their lies and basic non-communication, they have also changed ownership to another company to avoid liability and withdrawn from TPO.
I am still fighting to get some rent back but also to get the tenants out and Albany have walked off as if nothing happened, this has cost me thousands of pounds in lost rent and legal bills not to mention stress ans sleepless nights.
Dont touch them, in fact if I was going to do it again id figure it all out myself and not touch an agency until they are regulated by law.
Do not touch them, I tie the whole company in together not just the names mentioned I could name more but they are all linked by single email and so are all aware.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albany Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Albany Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albany Residential Office 1