Nov 04,2012
Nov 04,2012
Raphael came around at my convenience and had the flat up on rightmove straight away. We had an acceptable offer and deposit within two days of viewings. The tenants decided to pull out and lose their deposit at the last minute (international relocation) at which point Raphael re-advertised the property aggressively, persisting until we got another attractive offer. As I\'m out of the country it was also important that as managing agent I could trust Raphael to take care of everything necessary which he has done¢â‚¬â€he has a network of trustworthy tradesmen that he always uses. Cost wise he was 3% below the closest other fully-managed offer. I will use him to let my property again if I remain out of the country.
By: Raphael
Dec 14, 2012
Thank you Mehmet - the pleasure is all mine. I just love getting LET BY boards up in Hampstead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Houseman Properties Mill Hill