Nov 04,2012
Nov 04,2012
While looking for a property to buy in Kenilworth I dealt with a lot of estate agents but Tom Glancy at hertiage was definitely the most helpful. He remembered my search criteria, so I didn't have to keep reminding him of it every phone call. I always felt confident that he would keep me up to date with new properties coming on to the market. He always listened to feedback about properties and then remembered this when showing us future properties. He was always efficient and returned my many calls promptly. Basically Tom made house hunting as easy as possible.
By: Heritage Property
Nov 19, 2012
Dear Susy
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and in particularly for your kind comments about Tom. I am really pleased we were able to make you house hunting experience as easy as it should be!
Kindest regards
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch