Nov 03,2012
Samantha Groombridge
Emma Jones
Nov 03,2012
I have been buying flats, refurbishing them and letting them in order to provide a pension income since 1998. These flats have been in various parts of the country including, Manchester, Cambridge, Basildon and Bracknell. I have always used managing agents but have often had such poor service that I have gradually sold off those where I could not find a good agent. However, Leaders in Bracknell have always given such excellent service that I have managed to keep my Bracknell flat let with an absolute minimum of involvement and hassle. Leaders act in the completely professional, businesslike way that we might expect but, in my experience, rarely receive from managing agents. If there is a problem, they contact me immediately. When I ask for action to be taken they arrange for it to be done and keep me informed of progress at all times. If I contact them about any aspect of the let, I get a an immediate response via phone, email or letter, whichever is appropriate. They have managed quickly to find a new tenant whenever one has left, so void periods have been minimal. I have no hesitation in recommending this agent and the helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff to anyone needing an agent to manage their property.

Leaders