Nov 03,2012
Nov 03,2012
------------------------------------------------

Re.: Rachael Ratcliffe, Lettings agent at your Cambridge branch.

I nominated Rachael as Employee of the year, and am quite disappointed that she was not selected!

I consider myself very fortunate that my flat is in Rachael's capable hands. She always goes that extra ¢â‚¬Ëœmile' for me, with such a willing and helpful attitude.

She invariably replies by return to my emails, and manages to find a solution to all the big and small problems that have cropped up.

This is specially appreciated, as I live in Greece and it's therefore even more important to have the reassurance that the property is being well looked after.

I hope that Rachael's talents will be recognized and rewarded, within the company.

Regards,

Elspeth Fistouri.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St! To leave a new review of Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accent Property Management Ltd. Cambridge Regents St

Accent Property Management Ltd.

81 Regent Street Cambridge