Nov 03,2012
Nov 03,2012
I am very pleased to write this review following the successful marketing and sale of my property. The professional advice from James Carden was excellent and showed a real understanding of the housing market both locally and nationally.My wishes as to sale price and to accompanied viewings were listened to and complied with. Both James and Claire gave speedy and honest feedback on all the viewings which I found very helpful. Claire was always delightfully cheerful when she telephoned me and I am pleased that it was she actually showed my eventual buyers around the property. I am aware that James was also in constant touch with my buyers and worked very hard to achieve a successful outcome for both parties.His totally professional approach , concern for both clients and negotiating skills resulted in a dignified and satisfactory conclusion to what could otherwise have been a very stressful time for all concerned, I was particularly impressed that he arrived at the property to see the job through on the exchange date when a financial hiccup had occurred delaying the completion thus making sure that both myself and my buyers were being supported at such a moment. I would therefore congratulate both James and Claire and would certainly recommend them to other potential clients.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 07, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the excellent service you received from the team at Teignmouth, it is much appreciated. I am pleased that they achieved the desired conclusion for all concerned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth