Nov 03,2012
Nov 03,2012
Many many thanks to prospect, especially to Tracey Daynes who, I think, has the hardest job in the agency! She must have been tearing her hair out at times trying to coordinate all three sellers/purchasers in the chain but she was professional, cheerful and always kept me posted. Thanks also to Sanjay, who \'sneaked\' this property into our viewing appointments as a\'wild card\', as its the one I ended up buying! Everyone I dealt with at Prospect, including Ryan in Crowthorne and also Ross in Camberley, have been courteous and professional and I\'d have no hesitation in using Prospect again.

Thanks also for recommending Marc Mylam as my mortgage broker, he secured me a mortgage offer (even with an unusual salary) in record time !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley