Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
This is a very good agency with brilliant staff. I liaised with both Annette Peck and Lisa Yoshimoto several times in the past year as a tenant. Last year Lisa helped to solve a problem with Thames Water, which was charging me for water I had not used. Annette was extremely helpful with my tenancy agreement and several queries I had, always replying promptly to my emails. Lisa has recently helped to sort my deposit after the end of my tenancy, she listened to my concerns and found a solution to them.

Earlier in the year I was also helped by Hannah Taylor, who patiently liaised with the landlord when the external aerial stopped working. I am extremely grateful to her for getting it sorted.

Overall, it is an excellent agency and I would recommend it without reservations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London