Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Adam provided us with a very good, professional service and endeavoured to show us around properties that met our needs, and as a result we ended up moving into the flat we are currently still in (approaching our 2nd year of tenancy) which as you can tell by the duration we have lived there is exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted.

Whenever we have had any questions regarding the property Adam has always responded very promptly and has been very informative. I have already recommended several of my friends searching for property to go to Leaders, Western Road and ask for Adam as he has been probably the best, and most honest letting agent I have dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton