Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Having had several new homes over the years and dealt with a variety of Estate Agents, my experience in purchasing my house through Bradleys (the Brixham Branch) was nothing short of wonderful - not a word usually associated with Estate Agents ! Nothing was too much trouble to find out; all my telephone calls were promptly returned; they knew their location and business very well; were professional yet friendly. I would certainly recommend them and would be very happy to use their services again.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 07, 2012
Thank you for your recommendation and I hope we can be of service again in the future. The team will be pleased to read your positive feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Brixham