Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Treasure Box homes are fantastic. At first i was worried as they don\'t have as many properties as other agents in the area. However after the service i received all i can say is don\'t worry. They kept me updated during the sale and when we were at the solicitor stage and gave buyers feed back the same evening on viewings. They did glossy luxury brochures for our property and gave a video walk through of my property on YouTube, Facebook and twitter as well as all the usual property websites. Stunning. Their properties don\'t stay on the market long and mine was sold in 2 weeks, i think that\'s why they don\'t advertise many properties as they sell them quickly. I have used other agents in Slough but by far these guys give you so much more. I dealt mostly with Chris who was great and from the start he gave us his personal mobile number and didn\'t mind being called no matter what time of day. Don\'t be afraid Treasure Box are amazing and i highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Treasure Box Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Treasure Box Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Treasure Box Homes Office 1