Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
The last three flats i have lived in as a tenant have been found through Leaders Western Road and over the last 5 years i have found them to be very competent, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would always try this branch first if i need to find a new home. They have treated me as a valued tenant and the applications have always gone through smoothly with little fuss. I hold the Branch Manager, David Thorne, in especially high regard, due to his professionalism and helpful and direct attitude. I also found Adam Hills to be extremely helpful and efficient as he dealt with my last move into my current flat, and he was always on hand to answer my questions and liase quickly with the landlord. Overall i would most definately recommend Leaders if you are looking for a very good agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton