Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Use this agent at your peril. I was told a prospective tenant had made an offer of the asking price and I accepted. After the tenant had moved in and started paying rent the amount was £50 less per week than what I was told the offer was. Complaints go unanswered. The tenant also had problems with David St. James as they told him the first week\'s rent was free but of course this was not true. The agents also told me that if the tenant exercised the break-clause then they would refund me the commission I had paid over this time. The tenant did exercise the break-clause and David St James refused to refund me the difference as promised. They are complete cowboys and I would avoid at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1