Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
I find Braemore to be utterly useless and incompetant. Over our 2 year rental period, not only have they conducted property inspections without our knowledge or consent and increased rent without proper notice or discussion, our largest problem has been getting essential repairs done on the flat. On condition of us moving in in 2010, work was arranged to fix condensation issues throughout our flat (particularly in bathroom which over this period changed from an asthetic to structural problem) and only now (Nov 2012), are we finally getting the work done. This was not for lack of trying on our part. Numerous phone calls and emails from us followed but unmet promises from Braemore. Now the work is being done, we have had problems with the reliability of Braemores contractors, dragging the work on and on. All in all, we have been extremely disappointed and let down by Braemore, our property manager and contractors. We will not rent with Braemore again and would strongly recommend our friends, family and others to use another agency.
By: Linda Braemore
Nov 15, 2012
Hi there, please can you contact me asap so I can look into what has happened here. I am obviously very concerned about the service issues you describe above. My email address is Regards, Linda

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh