Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I chose House Network for the marketing of my property because of the good feedback I saw on property forums. I have not been disappointed. They provided me with an excellent service. On the first week of marketing I had many viewings and 2 offers. The house sold straight away.

The advertisement that appeared on the various property portals was very professional and much better than the ones from my local estate agents. The photographs of the property and the Virtual Tour were excellent. Every time I had a query it was dealt with the same day. I will definitely use them again in future and I thoroughly recommend them specially if people want to save themselves lots of money.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone