Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Let's face it, sometimes house hunting does not go smoothly and as the tenant you can sometimes feel like the poor relation. But I was very pleasantly surprised with the efficiency, courtesy and professionalism of Romans and in particular my main contact there, Charlotte. When the first house my family and I settled on became delayed at the last minute (unavoidable and just one of those things that happens when landlords-to-be are themselves part of a chain) Charlotte rang me immediately with the bad news as well as a new prospective property, in which we are now happily settled. I was very impressed by the fact that I was kept up to date with everything and my calls/ emails were always returned promptly. Well done Romans, well done Charlotte.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11