Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Rented a property recently through Croydon branch.

After visiting four agents early on a Friday morning, and being told that for our budget of £1600 for a 3 bedroom house in East Croydon there was little available, we finally reached Townends Croydon

Walked in on a clearly busy morning. Had two people greet us, offering a seat whilst we waited.

Had a great chat with Di and Josh and told them what we were looking for. They then skimmed over a few properties, showed us why they were not suitable, then gave us a choice of 3 which ticked all of our (very specific)requests.

Confident that we werent just being shown the ones they wanted to push that day - we asked to view just one which was well within budget and available.

Taken straight away to view, offered, offer accepted and all paperwork completed within an hour.

Emails and calls throughout Saturday and met by a really friendly inventory clerk called Lisa on the Monday late pm.

I would happily recommend the Lettings team as a tenant. Not just because they found me a place, but they took the time to listen to what I wanted, find it, and then complete the deal rapidly.

Unlike another agency which offered to take me to 4 places earlier in the week, and when turned up none of them actually had the 3 bedrooms I needed!

A few weeks later there have been some minor niggles (there always are) which Di has dealt with both swiftly and professionally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon