Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Alba Residential has not returned our deposit and it has been more than 28 days since we had left the property. Moving in is not a problem with these people but its moving out that they would make life difficult for you. Everytime we contact them regarding our deposit they either give us a number to call or would say they are still waiting for receipts to come back. I would not recommend renting with them. We stayed with them for 5 years and paid our rent on time without complaints and this us what we get back for our loyalty. Avoid these people if possible!
By: Mark Hastie
Nov 05, 2012
Hi Rex, it's Mark here. This sounds a little strange, although you're right we do need for invoices to come in before we can deduct them from your deposit. I am sorry to hear you feel that we've not done right by you - please feel free to email me or give me a call direct, and I will ensure you a prompt response. I need a note of your property address and I will get back to you. Kind regards, Mark.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh