Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I have been renting my property out with Paramount for 10 yrs. Right from the start they were quick and efficient and also the only estate agent I contacted who suggested a reasonable rent. They quickly fixed the mess left behind by the builder I had employed and I have never had the flat empty in all the 10 yrs. Paramount has always found a new tenant to move in as soon as the previous one vacates the property. I have had some unforeseen problems with the existing tenant and Paramount have been very supportive and helpful in dealing with the situation. As I am living outside the UK it is very important that my property is managed professionally and and that I can trust the agency to make decisions on my behalf. This is certainly the case with Paramount and my enquiries have always been managed quickly and professionally and I would recommend Paramount to anyone seeking to rent out their property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London