Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
My experience with this agency telling that they are NOT professional at all, my wife registered with them and the agent Paulina shies aware that we have 3 children's .
we managed to see flat, that we didn't liked, we viewed other one and we decided to take it with asking price as we like it Paulina confirmed that she will send me link afterword to feel online for references after that she left voice mail saying that landlord his not happy with 3 children in flat.
The point here: why they don't check with landlord criteria the required instead wasting my time take day off and created discriminations for family who have children's sorry they are speechless and NOT professional at all.
My advice is: If you are looking for flat keep away from this agency other ways u you hand up stressed and losing your temper
By: Josh - Letting Manager
Nov 07, 2012
Mr Faycal contacted us looking for a property, but did not explain that he had 3 children. Simply that he was looking for a 2 bedroom property.
Paulina showed one flat that he did not like, then she showed him another property that was new to the market-upon viewing Mr Faycal decided to make 'an offer' to the landlord, in this instance the landlord turned the offer down on the grounds that she did not think her 2 bed property was suitable for 2 adults and 3 children.

To clarify If we recieve any offer we put it to the landlord in its entirity and then leave it to the lanlord to decide whether to accept or not - it is their propertyafterall. In no way do we or would ever discriminate against anybody, as a long standing and reputbale firm we often go above and beyond the call of duty to keep clients and tenants happy.

I am sorry if Mr Farcal feels that Paulina wasted his time in anyway as this is not like Paulina at all and the decision that resulted in Mr Farcal becoming upset was simply that the landlord declined his 'offer'!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hotblack Desiato Camden Town! To leave a new review of Hotblack Desiato Camden Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hotblack Desiato Camden Town