Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I recently used Leaders Lettings Basingstoke to help facilitate a move to the area. The branch was clean and well presented, and I was instantly greeted and assisted by the staff. She listened to what I was looking for and suggested a number of properties. I also received some property information via Email that was directed at what I was looking for. I have found with other lettings agents that they just spam you with properties, not bothering to personalise it.
I arranged a couple of viewings, the agent was early, polite, and answered all my questions about the property.

I must say, of all the lettings agents I have used, this branch was fantastic. I felt like they were attentive to my personal requirements, they seemed genuinely keen in making sure I got what I was looking for. Recommend them to everyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Leaders Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Basingstoke