Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Absolutely CRAP company!!!
I was strung along for 3 months ,after paying admin fees! Rung then TIME and TIME again for move in date! Never got one! Without exagguration,I must have rung them at least 60+ times! Not ONCE have they ever RUNG me! Asked to be rung back countless times!! never happened!! Early on ,they told me I was definitely abler to move into a property,so gave mine up,to then be told no!!! Been waiting another FIVE days til they can be bothered to try and get me in at a new address!!
Also , they\'re liars! Rung them at my absolute wits end and they PROMISED to ring me back asap (\'\'because everyone was on the phones..\'\' So i rang half an hour later a few times,and a different person picked up everytime! Not that busy !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 2! To leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 2