Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
As a landlord I have used Northfields over the last 5 years to find me tenants for my flat, I have continued to use them as they have always managed to find me good tenants in double quick time meaning I have had little in the way of void periods. In my most recent use of Northfields I have had a generally good experience with the Northfields Ave branch team, dealing with Louise, Sharon and Noura. I will definitely use them again, but hopefully they won't be needed for a few more years! The only downside is that on occasion they can be a little slow to deal with email, but were always quick to help by phone. I guess this is the nature of the business. Overall Good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2