Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Ive found the team at Leaders, Burgess Hill to be dedicated, professional and courteous in all of my dealings with them. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty and when I was faced with unexpected challenges, have been there to offer advice and support. All of my calls to the office have been dealt with in a timely manner and they\'ve always responded to messages and emails. The inventories and checkouts have been detailed and professionally written up. The agent has been excellent as go between me and my tenants. They\'ve always represented both of us fairly and treated us equally, which I think is important. I\'ll be a landlord for the foreseeable future and have confidence in the services offered by this office. So I\'m staying put!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Burgess Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Burgess Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Burgess Hill