Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I used Leaders as a letting agent to rent a property in Walton. The application process was easy and there was hardly anything I had to do. All queries were dealt with really quickly and efficiently. Leaders informed all the suppliers about my moving in date and contact details so all I had to do was set up Direct Debits.
During my tenancy, I received prompt replies to all my queries and all faults/repairs were dealt with immediately. I was constantly updated on the progress of repairs, too. We had regularly inspections which were helpful to bring up issues.
I would definitely recommend Leaders as a letting agent, as they make life really easy. Staff are also really friendly and are keen on helping you sort issues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders walton-on-thames! To leave a new review of Leaders walton-on-thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders walton-on-thames

Leaders