Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Matthew was very helpful and so professional from the time I went to hunt for a property to rent , at move in and when I moved out. There were several issues at the property when I moved in, from the fridge not working properly etc etc. I had contacted Property management to try and resolve this issue, but nothing was done. I ended up contacting Matthew, who was so very helpful and had to contact the Property management team on my behalf AND he also offered to lend me his other fridge whilst I waited to get the fridge door fixed. Every time I had an issue with the property, if I went to him, he would certainly do his best to help, despite the fact that I knew that his branch is always busy. Matthew was never too busy to listen to clients or to help. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton