Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I met with Nick from Hamptons who I can never remember his surname so he was renamed Nick Van Helsing . I have a lot of people who work for me and Nick I liked straight away as he is a do\'er rather than a shaker. ( he does what he says basically not says it and doesnt do it.) The rental went fine and Nick was professional and swift. Smart lets the check in and check out agency messed up the inventory ( I do recommend read this form and flag up even the smallest issues go back to the agent straight away and keep a copy of it. ) and when we came to check out a year later the mess unravelled. Becuase the property was so large the check in and out report conflicted and I then had to try and find bits of paper from a year ago. Then this angel Melissa Dowdall the property manager appeared and spent a month sorting out the mess.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamptons International Haywards Heath! To leave a new review of Hamptons International Haywards Heath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamptons International Haywards Heath