Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I\'ve been a tenant through Roseberry Newhouse for nearly 2 and a half years now and since Victoria joined the team my husband and I have noticed, and been grateful for, a significant improvement in customer service and even just basic communication. Our property is Grade II Listed and has had some structural issues near enough since we moved in and it was only by Victoria taking the reigns that we finally got some resolution to the problems. A difficult task seeing as our landlady lives abroad and was difficult to get hold of. Victoria kept channels of communication open between all parties and kept us informed of developments without us having to prompt her - which was an issue we\'d encountered with her predecessors.
My husband and I would highly recommend Roseberry Newhouse,but especially Victoria to any prospective tenants or landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2! To leave a new review of Roseberry Newhouse Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseberry Newhouse Office 2