Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
We secured a property on a 12 month tenancy contract through Madley Properties with Matt Brooke. We are happy with the property as things stand at the moment and generally very happy with the service which Matt provided. There was a lot more negotiation than I am used to with lets, not being from London, but Matt was helpful, transparent and quick to respond to correspondence. The referencing process took longer than expected but that was more to do with the administrative limitations of my employer and the unbelievably thorough nature of the referencing process (run by Letsure, a third party firm), I felt like we were applying for a loan to buy a private island. As I am rating Madley and not their third party companies I am happy to give them a positive rating, reflecting the professional approach of Matt Brooke.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London! To leave a new review of Madley Property Services Bermondsey London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madley Property Services Bermondsey London