Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
I rate Rhena Begum 9 /10 - reasons: when i applied to register at the tooting office to view a 3 bedroom house at tooting. The agent made me feel wellcome - she first asked what i wanted and registered all my details on the the system - i was also asked what my budget was and what sort of property i require / time scale for rental - which was good - We viewed the property - agent was on time, explained everything in the house etc - i also received a text and email remainder which helped. although i liked the property - my wife was unnable to view on time etc. Agent still continued to provide me via email details of other properties for rental.

her personality oral and written communication was spot on - understood what she was talking about.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting