Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
My property had been with another agent for two weeks without much feedback from them. As a Landlord, I was looking to have my property re-let as quickly as possible, so I called Townends and was put through to Andy. Andy was cheerful and enthusiastic for this new business and he did not let me down. He and his team and I will mention Clint specifically arranged viewings almost as soon as they receieved the keys. I got regular feedback on the viewings and my Flat was re-let in just a few days! I must say that I was not the easiest customer to deal with, however, Andy went the \'extra mile\' in ensuring that I was a satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend the lettings team in Streatham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Streatham Branch