Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Right from the start, Kirsty was helpful and efficient. She made an appointment to see me at the property the afternoon after I first contacted her and explained all of the various letting options clearly. Once I agreed to proceed, she kept me up to date with the viewings and Ludlow Thompson managed to let the property in 3 days, which I can only describe as excellent.

I had to speak to Kirsty a couple of times to arrange a few things before the tenants moved in and each time she was polite and helpful and arranged for the issue to be sorted out. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kirsty and Ludlow Thompson and will definitely continue to use them once the current tenancy ends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London