Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
As you can appreciate I researched throughly when choosing an agent to assist with the sale of my property. My greatest criteria was the genuine welcome I would receive before the branch actually understood my requirement. This was the sales window that any potential purchasing client would also receive, so for me it was vital that I felt comfortable as it can be an intimidating experience. Peter Hawley was my main contact throughout the process. Communications were always excellent and if, at anytime, I was unable to speak directly with him, he would return my call the same day. The main thing I respected about Peter was his total honesty. I felt able to ask direct questions and he would respond in the same manner. The whole team worked incredibly hard at generating interest for viewings, especially in what was a very competetive market (2 neighbours were also up for sale with other agents). All the agents were very courteous, friendly and definitely approachable. Peter worked incredibly hard to secure this sale and his efforts were greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate in highly recommending Peter and his team to new clients considering, selling their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 26! To leave a new review of Romans Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 26