Nov 01,2012
Nov 01,2012
Leaders have been very helpful and efficient in letting out my 2 flats. I have been very pleased with my dealings with Charlie and Becky who have been extremely efficient in rolling out all the necessary paperwork and have dealt promptly with any queries I might have had. I do think communications have been very good - prompt and courteous - and I have found as a novice landlady they have been supportive and have managed the whole process of advertising, showing prospective tenants around, and ensuring all the usual checks as regards suitability of tenant, as well as making sure that I am fulfilling all my duties as the responsible landlady. I would definitely recommend Leaders to anyone considering letting out their property - they are reassuringly professional to work with and have that vital in-depth knowledge of the lettings market.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Dorking! To leave a new review of Leaders Dorking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Dorking