Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I can second everything user \'never again\' said.

They wouldn\'t provide the EPC until I made it a condition of my offer. They began ringing every day and leaving frenzied "the sky is falling" messages when the fixed term was about 2 months before its end, basically insisting that it "must be renewed or you must vacate". They proceeded to market the property and advertise it as available the day after my term ended. Agent was daft enough to put in writing that they will carry out viewings at dates/times without my permission. I got in touch with landlord who had absolutely no knowledge of any of this whatsoever. When caught in the lie, they angrily informed me I must go through them and never contact the landlord. They say they work on behalf of the landlord at every turn, yet clearly act without landlord\'s permission.

Thamesview property inspections - I caught them letting themselves in unannounced to carry one out at an unscheduled date/time. The day one was scheduled, they never showed up.

Typical letting agent to avoid honestly for both landlord and prospective tenants! I look forward to reporting them to their member association.
Absolutely nothing. They behaved deceitfully and are clearly either uninformed of the existence of tenants\' rights or attempting to exploit the possibility that the tenant isn\'t aware of his/her rights. This is a perfect example of why LAs need to be regulated.
By: Agreed, never again
Nov 12, 2012
As if it's not a tenant's legal right to have the contact information of the landlord. All this nonsense came straight from the BRANCH MANAGER and in writing.
By: never again
Nov 07, 2012
Funnily enough, we also had the bullish "never contact the landlord directly" conversation with Dexters....although our direct contact resulted in an issue being fixed within two weeks that we originally informed Dexters of 15 months previously!!
By: Louise
Nov 01, 2012
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Wimbledon Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Wimbledon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Wimbledon Branch