Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
Michael was extremely efficiant in the service that he provided to me and i really couldn\'t fault him with anything!
Initially i was advertising my flat though a different agent and had gone quite some time with having little success in finding appropriate tenants for my flat.
i then came across the property lounge and began advertising through them and within 2 weeks they found two professional tenants who put a deposit dowm almost immediately.Everything was settled in no time at all!
I definitely plan to use them again as they made everything seem so simple and smooth,no chasing them up or having to call them,Michael was always contacting me keeping me updated with everything ! Absolute perfection,would highly reccomend!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Lounge Office 1! To leave a new review of The Property Lounge Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Lounge Office 1