Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
As we currently reside in Hampshire, Lynne showed members of my family around the property before my husband and I could visit. She liased closely with the seller, who required arrangements to be made in order to cater for a physical disability, so that we could visit at a convenient time when we were briefly in Torquay. Throughout the sale of our own property and buying in Torquay, Lynne chased progress with our buyers, our estate agent and all solicitors involved. On occassion she was the only person keeping track of the sales and she regularly kept us informed about progress, making useful suggestions about what we could do to speed up the progress. We realise how fortunate we have been as our neighbours received an offer on their property 4 weeks before us and yet are nowhere near reaching a completion date due to poor communication between estate agents and solicitors. Many thanks Lynne.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 07, 2012
Thank you for your review of the service you received from Lynne and the team at Torquay. I am pleased to read that you were given all assistance needed to progess your purchase to the required conclusion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Torquay