Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
This is the first time i rent through My London Home. I was looking for a one bedroom apartment in September and i contacted more than 25 agents in London. To be honest, My London Home team, in particular Daniel Quicke, kept calling me and made sure i find an apartment. He was one of the very few agents who were in touch with me on a daily basis until he found me one. I made up my mind about the apartment during the weekend, and Daniel was there to reply to my email even during his weekend and passed my offer to the landlord. It feels good to know that the rental company takes your request seriously and that you don\'t have to call them again to remind them that you are still looking.

Later the paperwork and referencing was handed over to Hannah Taylor. I have to say this woman is great and was very patient with me and my constant calls and questions about the reference and paperwork. She replied to my emails and calls instantly and answered every question i had. My application with the reference company was pending for a long time, and during that time, Hannah made sure she helps me with all the requirements. She was even helpful with the my requests for the amendments. I am very happy that Hannah Taylor is managing the property and dealing with my many enquires! Thank you My London Home for the great service and great team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London