Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I have recently moved from Germany to the UK. Being an international student added all sorts of complications to the process of finding a flat for me and my girlfriend. Luckily Sandro at Castles went the extra mile for me and sorted out all problems. I felt very safe and received all the required information, there were no hidden costs, strange deals or anything like that. Sandro took the time to explain every detail of the process and was always very approachable. I am very grateful for the excellent and professional service provided by Castles and would recommend them to anyone. In short, if you are searching for an excellent estate agency, use Castles in Crouch End!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (London) Crouch End

Castles Estate Agents (London)

12 Topsfield Parade Crouch End, London