Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
Continually lied to us before and during our tenancy. Complete lack of communication. Moved in to find a mouldy washing machine which did not work. Ignored all my emails when I asked for it to be fixed/replaced. Eventually got in touch after I complained to our landlord. Told me everyone I\'d sent emails to had left the company (even though I was also emailing the main address). Sent someone to look at it while we were out and apparently it worked fine. Called me a liar when I said it doesn\'t work. We lived for over 5 months without a washing machine before the landlord sorted the problem out for us, and had to apologise on behalf for the incompetent people at Greenfield. Horrible, rude staff. AVOID.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenfield Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Greenfield Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenfield Estate Agents Office 1