Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I just letted a 1 bedroom flat with Spencer Property Service in Leyton and had excellent attention and service. They were flexible to fit all of my needs and requirements for the delivery of the property. I urgently needed to move and they were able to begin the paper work and the communciations with the land owner to move me in the flat as soon as possible. In total it took three days to get me into my apartment with all the necessary arrangements and inventory check.

I have always been able to reach them and received fast call backs in the case that I wasnt able to get in touch. They not only gave great support before selling the property but afterwards as well ( something rare in Agencies) , returning all my calls and answering all my questions and issues regarding the property.

I highly recommend anyone to get in touch with this agency if you are looking for a flat. Marc and Michelle are both lovely, helpful and understanding.

Their link: www.spencersproperty.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton